Thursday, September 15, 2011

Such a Decieving Thumbnail...or is it my brain?

It's funny how you can see the thumbnail of an image, imagine the full image to look one way, or see something in it, and then look at the full image, only to realize that you were completely wrong.  I just did this.  I was strolling through Blizzard's website, and saw an image thumbnail and saw this:


In the quick glance, my brain saw this:



But in reality, it was this:


I wish my brain worked like that all the time :)

3 comments:

Logan Pearsall said...

I've actually been using this "technique" recently to do quick sketches. It helps a lot when you can't think of anything else.

Barry Zundel said...

I agree. I tend to shrink things to see different images in them.

bytestyle12 said...

Over the past decade these tournaments have grown like wildfire, and the first place prize can now be in the $10 million range.
Dodge Durango AC Compressor