Thursday, October 14, 2010

barryzundel.com goes live!

Yes, I finally came into the digital age by having my own website. It's a work in progress until I can actually get the time to make the site I REALLY want to make, but it'll work for now. So hopefully everyone can go check it out. Most of the content is what is on my blog, but in a much more organized manner.

Like I said before, I have been taking pictures for a long time, much to the chagrin of my wife and to the detriment of the multiple hard drives that I have used up. But I decided to do it a little more seriously, investing in new equipment and starting to do individual and family photography. All the information is available at my site.

I would definitely welcome any suggestions, since it's still a work in progress. Thanks!



No comments: