Thursday, June 19, 2008

Animation:Master Animation DVD Downloads are now available!



I finally got to posting my animation tutorials on my Lulu storefront. All of the character performance videos are now available:
  1. Character Performance Introduction - 31 min.
  2. Keyframing - 52 min.
  3. Inbetweening - 1 hr. 13 min.
  4. Finessing the Curves - 58 min.
  5. Facial Animation - 50 min.
  6. Final Rendering - 10 min.
They are all 1280x1024 Quicktime h.264 .mov's.

Since my posting privileges have been removed from Hash.com's forum (long story...maybe I'll tell it sometime. Let's just say that I'm an Avalanche guy and Martin Hash doesn't like that), I'm announcing it here. There have been a lot of people emailing me about these, and there will be more coming soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

!!Okay, I really can't leave this alone. Why does Martain Hash not like Avalance guys? You'd think he'd make a big thing about Avalance using A:M to make Tak 1 and some of the other studios that use A:M professionally? You'd think he'd want any professionals who used his software to post in forums and every where else.